CIRCULAR BEAUTY: OUR LATEST SUSTAINABILITY PROJECT
Pink Frogs has put Corporate Social Responsibility at the core of its business philosophy for more than a decade. Every day we renew our commitment to find new initiatives and continue along the path of sustainability.
Our latest project born in early 2021, in the midst of a health and economic emergency, is “Circular Beauty.”
“Circular Beauty” is a special project because it encompasses commitments from the three areas of Corporate Social Responsibility:
Donations to Nonprofit Associations
“Zero waste” through the reprocessing of materials
Circular economy and supply chain collaboration
The virtuous circle of “Circular Beauty”: how it works
Each “Circular Beauty” project starts from a need and arrives at a donation, passing through donations and solidarity strings, and starts again:
- We make contact with non-profit associations in need of personal hygiene products
- We collaborate with suppliers in the cosmetics supply chain who are willing to donate surplus stocks of materials
- We assemble all materials (bulk, packaging, labels), fill and package products in our factories
- We donate the reclaimed cosmetic product to the volunteer association that will distribute it through its network
- The circle will resume at the next outreach initiative “Circular Beauty”
DONATION TO DAILY BREAD
2021-Thanks to collaboration with three major partners, we were able to donate 5,000 shower shampoos to the Milan-based nonprofit organization Pane Quotidiano, a non-profit organization that strives daily to provide basic necessities to those most in need.
DONATION TO THE EUROPEAN CULTURAL ASSOCIATION ITALY-UKRAINE MAIDAN
2022- Thanks to voluntary donations of materials from our partners at HoBag Packaging and Eurolabel, we were able to donate 5,000 Cleansing Gel and Shower Shampoo to the Italy-Ukraine Maidan European Cultural Association.
DONATION TO THE FORLI EMERGENCY CENTER
2023 – 6,000 shampoos donated to support the citizens of Emilia Romagna, a region that was hit by a flood disaster in May. The project is the result of collaboration with Ancorotti Cosmetics Srl, Pibilplast Spa and Tikedo Spa labels.
Are you interested in the initiative?
Are you a supplier in the cosmetics supply chain interested in donating your surplus materials?
Please feel free to contact us for more information about “Circular Beauty”!